Ready to step up your supply tracking to create orders with confidence?
Scan your entire supply room using RFID Readers to update your Operative IQ stock counts and expiration dates in minutes!
Your crew will appreciate this user friendly automation tool, and you can rest easy knowing the inventory counts will be accurate. You can decide how you would like to tag your supplies and we can help you fine tune those decisions.
Find the best way to manage your stock, streamline your best practices and easily order needed items directly from your Operative IQ account. Because Operative IQ is Designed Around The Way You Work, you know you can customize your processes and then print supply tags from the comfort of your desk or supply room.
The Operative IQ Advantage:
- Affordable technology and equipment
- Automated inventory counts and asset verification to dramatically reduce time
- Great option for stations or remote supply caches where crews restock their rigs
- Accurate counts allow you to address discrepancies vs expected on-hand supply
- Improved ordering with confidence in your available supply levels
- Training & Support to guide your ideal stocking and tagging preferences by item
- Ability to print created RFID tags as supplies are received into stock and placed on shelves
Flexible, affordable supply inspections with RFID:
Choose between options to count individual parts, all parts in the supply room or a specific group of parts by category or by location. Remove expiring parts, transfer needed supplies to outlying stations or create a replenishment order all in one system.